Ford Motor Company would like to thank our military personnel who have defended American ideals by providing the offers and services listed below.
DAV X-Plan Exclusive Pricing
In 1922, Henry Ford began a relationship with the Disabled American Veterans (DAV) organization that continues to this day. In recent years, Ford has donated more than 200 vehicles to the DAV Transportation Network, and also contributes to scholarships and DAV programs such as the Winter Sports Clinic. Ford also supports Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA) and Veterans Advantage.
To express our appreciation for your dedicated service, all members of the DAV, PVA and Veterans Advantage are eligible for exclusive savings on new Ford vehicles through the X-Plan Partner Recognition Program. The program offers members the opportunity to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at X-Plan prices. In addition, X-Plan can be combined with other publicly offered programs.
Here's How You Save
- Contact Ford Partner Recognition Program Headquarters, at email@example.com, to get the DAV, PVA or Veternas Advantage X-Plan Partner Code
- Go to fordpartner.com to generate your X-Plan PIN
- Bring your X-Plan PIN to your Ford Dealership to enjoy exclusive X-Plan pricing
You can access all this useful information via the Ford Partner website:
- Vehicle-specific X-Plan pricing and incentives
- The latest vehicle product information
- The complete Partner Recognition Program and process, rules and helpful FAQs
Ford Veterans Network Group
The Ford Veterans Network Group works to support Ford employees who are past and present members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Encourage employees to contribute to the success of the "Way Forward" Plan
- Help to develop a corporate culture in which Ford Motor Company employees are valued for their military experience
- Determine and address the needs of Ford Motor Company employees currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Provide employees with pertinent information regarding relevant issues with Ford and the Department of Defense (benefits, policy changes, etc.)
- Assist employees with preparing for deployments within Ford and in their personal lives
- Support the families of deployed Ford employees
- Help identify proposed legislation that could affect reservists and veterans as well as Ford Motor Company (e.g. tax breaks)
- Provide opportunities for all employees to participate in events sponsored by the Ford VETNG and other events related to military celebrations (e.g. Memorial Day, Military Spouse Day, etc.)
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following resources for American veterans may help you with your transportation needs.
- Ask VetsFirst
Ask Vets First is a free service for veterans who may require advice and assistance in obtaining VA benefits.
- Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
The DAV is a membership organization of men and women disabled in our nation's defense. It's dedicated to one purpose — building better lives for all our nation's disabled veterans and their families.
- Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA)
The PVA is a congressionally chartered veterans service organization for veterans of the armed forces who have experienced spinal cord injury or dysfunction.
- Wounded Warrior Project
Wounded Warrior is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to honor and empower wounded veterans.
- Wounded Warrior Family Support Services
The Wounded Warrior Family Support Services is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide support to the families of those who have been wounded, injured or killed during combat operations. The “Mobility is Freedom” program is Wounded Warriors Family Support’s commitment to provide grants to qualified combat-wounded for the purchase of mobility-equipped Ford vehicles. Through the program, Wounded Warriors Family Support aims to enhance the quality of life for combat-wounded veterans by providing freedom and independence in their everyday lives.
- Veterans Advantage
Founded in February 2001 by military veterans, Veterans Advantage was created to thank those who have served the country. Veterans Advantage's VetRewards Card is nationally recognized by leading brands for military discounts on Veterans Day and every day.
- Veterans Assistance Foundation (VAF)
The VAF is a nonprofit corporation established to operate transitional housing programs for military veterans who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW)
The mission of the VFW is to support programs to increase awareness of the sacrifices of America's veterans; promote citizenship, education, volunteerism and positive youth programs; and facilitate medical, rehabilitative, educational and employment services and needs for veterans and their families.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs
The Veterans Affairs' vision is to provide veterans the world-class benefits and services they have earned — and to do so by adhering to the highest standards of compassion, commitment, excellence, professionalism, integrity, accountability and stewardship.